[ RadSafe ] What is happening to this list?

Flanigan, Floyd Floyd.Flanigan at nmcco.com
Mon Jan 9 15:01:28 CST 2006

Thank you Marcel. I must also apologize, en mass for some of the
comments being cast about by my contemporaries. I realize tempers flare
from time to time and things are said in the proverbial heat of the
moment, but these remarks have run more along the order of personal
jeers than professional differences. This behavior is not par for the
course in the Nuclear Professional arena but occurs now and then
none-the-less. Despite this behavior, I still proudly number myself
among them, hence the apology.

Floyd W. Flanigan B.S.Nuc.H.P.