[ RadSafe ] Greenpeace nuclear video

Richard L. Hess lists at richardhess.com
Fri Jan 13 20:39:02 CST 2006

Spreading more FUD - will 2006 be the year of FUD? It's 13 days old
and we have this FUD and FUD about CD lifespans and who knows what
else. Several years ago, this scenario was well-discussed on this
list and while a popular "what-if" in the media at that time, the
scientists who researched this seemed to think that the event
pictured in the below-referenced FUD commercial is not a huge concern.

Oh, and we actually did lose a dozen coal miners in the U.S. within
the last couple of weeks. I still wonder why there isn't a large
outcry about that? That's 15-20% of the confirmed Chernobyl death
toll, isn't it?

Richard L. Hess                   richard at richardhess.com
Aurora, Ontario, Canada       http://www.richardhess.com/