[ RadSafe ] Greenpeace nuclear video

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 10:14:00 CST 2006

Jim,
As you probably know, in about six months we will not
hear about miners dying in coal mines.  Yet, over 900
people die in auto accidents every week, etc.

The public relations machine at Greenpeace will still
be out there.  If the public is in favor of nuclear
power like the polls indicate, they can't too
influencial.

I have more important issues that Greenpeace.  I think
that we should have a better health care system.

--- "Muckerheide, James" <jimm at WPI.EDU> wrote:

> Amen.  There was another coal miner killed Tuesday
> from a roof fall.
>
> "According to U-S Labor Department Mine Safety and
> Health Administration
> records, 561 miners were killed in the United States
> from 1998 through 2005."
> (This is not limited to coal or underground mines.)
>
> Regards, Jim

"Never write when you can talk. Never talk when you can nod. And never put anything in an email."  - Eliot Spitzer, New York state attorney general

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com