[ RadSafe ] Your letter of Jan. 6

Bernard Cohen blc+ at pitt.edu
Thu Jan 19 09:27:25 CST 2006

    I don't see why money is needed to make such a study, I and many
other scientists would voluntarily provide all the info that would be
requested. What we need is experts in communicating with the public.
    Incidently, I would be happy to send hard copy reprints of the two
papers mentioned in my original message to anyone interested.