[ RadSafe ] Rad user/hazmat employee training - more

Walter Cofer radcontrol at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 31 15:43:35 CST 2006

A colleague reminded me that the FAA also enforces hazmat employee training
requirements - and the FAA fines are even higher than the USDOT fines -
obscenely high, in fact.

My advice is if you aren't addressing HET requirements, you better get it
done, or be prepared to pay a steep price.

- Walt Cofer