AW: AW: AW: AW: [ RadSafe ] Cameron's refutation of "Alara Does Work" - Preemployment physicals

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 11 15:25:55 CDT 2006

Rob,
This is my understandings also.  Asbestos proved to be
a significant factor as the Navy was using asbestos in
ships into the 1970s.  Since I was on two ships that
were built with asbestos insulation, I was entered
into the asbestos surveilance program.  My baseline
chest x-ray was put into storage for the 50 years.

--- "Robert J. Gunter" <rjgunter at chpconsultants.com>

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com