[ RadSafe ] Cameron's refutation of "Alara Does Work" -Preemployment physicals

howard long hflong at pacbell.net
Tue Jul 11 19:46:12 CDT 2006

"The study accomplished its purpose." Indeed!
  More  valuable (less biased) was learning BENEFIT,
  despite the one tail test, a form of suppression.

   Thank Cameron for seeing and publicizing
  the politically incorrect.

  Howard Long

John Jacobus <crispy_bird at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Jim,
As I have noted before with Dr. Cameron, there was no
concerted effort to supress this report. This report
was originally commissioned to counter the claims of
the Portsmouth Shipyard report. It was limited in
scope. It showed that there was no increase in cancer
in nuclear shipyard workers compared to non-nuclear
workers. There was no funding to go beyond this
assessment, even though there were questions about the
mesothelioma cancers. Again, the study accomplished
its purpose.

Your blaming the NCRP, DOE, etc. makes good press, but
is not based on fact.

--- "Muckerheide, Jim (CDA)"