[ RadSafe ] Re: Outcry as border guards seize British 'dirty bomb'

Gerry Blackwood gpblackwood at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 24 06:30:20 CDT 2006

 Again i agree... the Iranians have other sources that can be used to make a dirty bomb if they choose. However the Iranian Gov't is acting in a unusual manner lately. This story is not satire....stupidity maybe....satire no.... The story was picked up by several other news outlets..... I did confirm the vehicle was impounded.... My only two questions are, why would the Iranian MOD need to import density gauges when they have UK firms located in Tehran that have these gauges and why drive them 3000 miles?

The route that the transporter was taking is full of pitfalls and I have to wonder if there was something else on board the truck. The Bulgarians have been through this several times before and this is unusual for them to react in this manner....

We have to remember this geo-region is full of illegal arms prolfieration...... Love to know the real stoy here.....