[ RadSafe ] Dose to Mae Keane may be kilorads!

John R Johnson idias at interchange.ubc.ca
Wed Jun 14 11:29:47 CDT 2006

Dr Parthasarathy et al

Two (now) old references I have on my shelf are

Delayed effects of bone seeking radionuclides, edited by C. W. Mays and
others. University of Utah Press, 1969. LCCC# 77-86230

and

Health Effects of Internally Deposited Radionuclides- Emphasis on Radium and
Thorium. World Scientific Publishing, 1995. ISBN 981-02-2015-4

John R Johnson, Ph.D.
*****
President, IDIAS, Inc
4535 West 9-Th Ave