[ RadSafe ] Re: Dose to Mae Keane may be kilorads!

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 14 13:13:40 CDT 2006

Unfortunately, there is no information on the dosage
to Mae Keane.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/connecticut/articles/2006/06/01/last_surviving_radium_girl_celebrates_100th_birthday/
> > By Robyn Adams, Republican-American  |  June 1,
> 2006
> >
> > WATERBURY, Conn. --Mae Keane, the last surviving
> > Radium Girl, was all
> > aglow as she celebrated her 100th birthday
> recently.

. . .

"You get a lot more authority when the workforce doesn't think it's amateur hour on the top floor."
GEN. MICHAEL V. HAYDEN, President Bush's nominee for C.I.A. director.

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com