[ RadSafe ] Thorium in gas lamps

Syd H. Levine syd.levine at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 21 22:26:30 CDT 2006

None, or very, very little in the mantles being sold these days.  For awhile
the off-brand ones sold in Wal-Mart and elsewhere still contained Thorium
even after it was removed from the Coleman products, but I believe even
those have disappeared now.  It's a shame since they made really nice check
sources.  They still show up on eBay as check sources from time to time.

Syd H. Levine
AnaLog Services, Inc.
Phone:  (270) 276-5671
Telefax:  (270) 276-5588