[ RadSafe ] Uranium Source

A Karam paksbi at rit.edu
Thu Jun 22 10:20:40 CDT 2006

It's worth a shot, but don't get your hopes up too much - it is much more common for petrified wood to be just petrified wood.  But worth keeping your fingers crossed!

P. Andrew Karam, Ph.D., CHP
Senior Health Physicist
MJW Corporation
pkaram at oraucoc.org

People who believe they are ignorant of nothing have neither looked for, nor stumbled upon, the boundary between what is known and unknown....  Neil deGrasse Tyson, Director, Hayden Planetarium in "In the Beginning", Natural History Magazine, Sept 2003