[ RadSafe ] Thorium in gas lamps

LNMolino at aol.com LNMolino at aol.com
Thu Jun 22 13:13:04 CDT 2006

In a message dated 6/22/2006 11:54:18 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
GRAHNk at comcast.net writes:

They  contain radioactive material and have a warning about inhaling or
ingesting  the ash.

The sad part about that warning is that the folks that are likely to buy
these items for "simpler" living and the like are likely never to consider
inhaling or ingesting the ash of a burnt mantle!

Louis N.  Molino, Sr., CET
FF/NREMT-B/FSI/EMSI
Freelance  Consultant/Trainer/Author/Journalist/Fire Protection  Consultant

LNMolino at aol.com

979-412-0890 (Cell  Phone)
979-361-4636 (Home Phone)
979-690-7559 (IFW/TFW/FSS  Office)
979-690-7562 (IFW/TFW/FSS Fax)

"A Texan with a Jersey  Attitude"

"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small  minds
discuss people" Eleanor Roosevelt - US diplomat & reformer (1884 -  1962)

The comments contained in this E-mail are the opinions of the  author and the
author alone. I in no way ever intend to speak for any person or
organization that I am in any way whatsoever involved or associated with unless  I
specifically state that I am doing so. Further this E-mail is intended only  for its
stated recipient and may contain private and or confidential materials
retransmission is strictly prohibited unless placed in the public domain by the
original author.