[ RadSafe ] How popular are solar homes ?

parthasarathy k s ksparth at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 22 19:05:00 CDT 2006

Dear Dr Farber,

A concerted effort to inform public on the relative radiation exposures from different activities  received by population is essential. But any such move from those who support nuclear power will have an adverse effect as it will be interpreted as a "diversionary tactics". Public will continue to worry about atoms of Cs-137 in the sea; they will not bother about radon in their homes.

How popular is such solar homes? Any statistics?

Regards
K.S.Parthasarathy