[ RadSafe ] Re: VA study of medical records on birth defects (was Re: [ RadSafe ] RE: uranium in the gulf war)

James Salsman james at bovik.org
Thu Jun 29 02:24:48 CDT 2006

Dear Colonel Daxon:

If you stand by your statements that the Veterans' Administration
"found that Gulf War veterans REPORTED more birth defects than
non-Gulf War Veterans. When they actually did the study and examined
the medical records, the birth defect rates were equal to the normal
population rates," and, "the paper that found that the birth defect
rates were equivalent did not receive much press," then why are you
unable or unwilling to provide a citation to the paper?

Surely you would want such a paper to get more press, and to be
well-known within the RADSAFE community?

Or did you just make it up?

Sincerely,
James Salsman

On 6/27/06, Eric D <edaxon at satx.rr.com> wrote:
> Mr. Salsman,
>
> I stand by my statements.
>
> VR
>
> Eric Daxon

UO3 is
> an
> >
> >>  > issue for reasons that I have already discussed.  DoD did look
for and

> >>  found
> >
> >>  > trace amounts of UO3 as expected.  I have read the references
quoted
> > below
> >
> >>  > and they support my conclusions and the findings in the DoD
Capstone