FW: [ RadSafe ] Apologies regarding DU

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Fri Mar 3 20:51:46 CST 2006

March 3

To all:

         I do not care to get tangled up in the back-and-forth about James
Salsman and DU.

         However ---  with respect to post-war syndromes, I offer this paper:

         "War Syndromes and Their Evaluation:  From the U.S. Civil War to
the Persian Gulf War;" in Annals of Internal Medicine; 1996; 125:398-405;
by Kenneth C. Hyams, F. Stephen Wignall, and Robert Roswell.  This seems to
be a thorough discussion of post-war syndromes.  The paper has 131 references.

Steven Dapra
sjd at swcp.com