[ RadSafe ] Fwd: French Academie des Sciences

Richard L. Hess lists at richardhess.com
Sat Mar 4 22:16:12 CST 2006

Ruth Weiner asked me to pass this along to the list as she is
currently not subscribed.

Remember, Ruth is not reading RadSafe currently, so if you have any
replies, please copy her as well as the list. Her email address is
<mailto:ruthweiner at aol.com>ruthweiner at aol.com and she is copied on
this message, so "reply-all" might work.