AW: AW: [ RadSafe ] Fentograms - Testing by Axel Gerdes

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Thu Mar 9 16:36:56 CST 2006

Thanks John, I would have been very surprised to receive a different reply!
I hope you have not been offended by my comment, because I have many times
openly appreciated your comments - not all of them, but this is another
story.... Sometimes it seems very easy to offend persons on RADSAFE.....

I appreciate, that you share my opinion that scientific data are manipulated
by mass-media to suit their need for large circulation. How could the
intentions of those anti-everything-nuclear groups otherwise explained?

RADSAFErs should be aware, that my messages to RADSAFE are subject to
moderator approval and that the time of my sending (for this contribution it
is 23:34 on March 9th, Central European Winter Time) will be much delayed or
in the case of disapproval will not reach you at all.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
PhD, MR iR