AW: AW: AW: [ RadSafe ] Fentograms - Testing by Axel Gerdes

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Fri Mar 10 10:05:55 CST 2006

John,

We are approaching the 20th anniversary of the Chernobyl accident. I expect
that the European mass media will be filled with Chernobyl stories,
supposedly the US ones much less, because Chernoyl is much farther away.
Your comment on the dangers of cell phones is exactly at point!

My comment on the "fentograms" was intended to demonstrate the fact that
these news media do not care at all for any scientific content of what they
print - they do not even copy the originally given units correctly. Or would
anybody believe that the researchers gave their findings in "fentograms"?

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
PhD, MR iR