AW: [ RadSafe ] Obit for Charlie Steen, the uranium king

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Fri Mar 17 16:24:15 CST 2006

Dear Phil,

being almost a frequent visitor to the South-West and especially to Moab I
think that this article seems to be directed to "the general public", since
it gives hardly any facts and reasons for both Steen's rise nor fall. Is he
associated with the uranium-plant in Moab, which resulted in the
Moab-tailings, so much offended during the last ten years or so?

What is the status on the Moab-tailings, I have since long not heard
anything about it, but did not really search actively for news.

Best regards,
Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
PhD, MR iR