AW: [ RadSafe ] Obit for Charlie Steen, the uranium king

Orthen, Rick rorthen at cecinc.com
Tue Mar 21 11:22:18 CST 2006

As you so accurately point out, "follow the money" is the path required
(and a good trip if that path converges with the ROD).  My intention
with the post was to remind folks that Moab was not another (depleted)
uranium newsfeed that is rampant on radlab, but rather a daunting
remediation & restoration driven by non-rad COPCs.  I don't disagree
with any of your assessments of the NEPA process applied again and again
there.

Cheers.

RO