AW: [ RadSafe ] Obit for Charlie Steen, the uranium king

Brian Rees brees at lanl.gov
Tue Mar 21 16:11:15 CST 2006

And during that time, how much water has flowed down the Colorado River,
containing how much uranium, ammonia, and other materials?  I'd hazard a
guess that the potential leakage from the tailings pile (which is LESS than
what was removed) is a small percentage of the total that flowed past in
the river.

(Obviously)  My own personal opinion.

Brian Rees