[ RadSafe ] HP Positions

Mccormick, Luke I luke.mccormick at dhs.gov
Wed Mar 22 07:38:42 CST 2006

Finally OPM announced the HP positions for Customs and Border Protection at
El Paso, Detroit, Seattle and Baltimore. There are two announcements for
each position one for the general public and one for current Federal
Employees. Make sure to apply to the correct one. Do not send applications
to me, OPM does the hiring. I can answer questions about the positions
though.  Selected applicants will receive a thorough background
investigation prior to hiring. This takes about 90 to 120 days.

Regards,
Luke McCormick
DHS/Customs & Border Protection
6650 Telecom Drive, Suite 100