[ RadSafe ] Washington Post and Associated Press Carry Latest DU Story

Roger Helbig rhelbig at california.com
Fri Mar 24 00:00:24 CST 2006

Another probably bogus claim, but it is getting big time coverage ..

McKibben feels doubly wronged because he believes
the tumor itself was caused by exposure to depleted uranium in Iraq.
Depleted uranium is a heavy  metal that is slightly radioactive and is used in
some armor-piercing munitions.

 http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0306/312532.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/03/21/AR2006032101903.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/03/21/AR2006032101903_2.html