[ RadSafe ] Kansas to let nuclear plant guards "shoot to kill"

Stewart Farber farbersa at optonline.net
Fri Mar 24 11:26:34 CST 2006

Hi all,
What's the LD-50 dB concerning "shout to kill".

Just a bit of humor for a dull Friday. Strictly in jest over a simple [but
funny] typo.  I recall reading decades ago about the French military trying
to develop a focused high intensity, low frequency sound weapon that would
vibrate internal organs of an enemy soldier in range --with the goal of
prompting incapacitating/fatal internal organ damage. Anyone ever hear about
such a strange use of intense low-frequency sound energy??

Stu Farber