[ RadSafe ] Invitation to International Conference on Emerging Nuclear Energy Systems (ICENES2007)

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 13:28:24 CST 2006

I received this as an unsolicited e-mail, but thought
I would pass it along in case others might be
interested.

-----------------------
Dear Colleagues and Friends,

It is my pleasure to invite you to attend the 13th
International Conference on Emerging Nuclear Energy
Systems (ICENES2007), which will take place between 3
and 8 June 2007 inclusive, in Istanbul, Turkey.

This conference will consist of an informative and
comprehensive scientific program, featuring oral and
poster presentations and a commercial exhibition. This
will provide a unique opportunity to become familiar
with the most recent advancements in innovative
nuclear energy systems, as well as looking at “bold”
and “unthinkable” ideas on a sound
scientific-technical basis.

For the first time in the history of the ICENES
conference series, the forum will also be open to
intellectual debate leading to practical applications
around innovative non-nuclear technologies, such as
hydrogen energy, solar energy, deep space exploration
and others.

It has been the tradition of the ICENES conference
series to select conference venues with unique
features. For 2007, one of the most important cradles
of human civilization will host ICENES 2007. Istanbul.

It is no exaggeration to describe Istanbul as one of
the most beautiful cities in the world at the
crossroads of civilizations. It is the bridge that
connects the continents; East and West, located in the
heart of the Old World. One can perhaps predict that
it may well, in the future, become the primary
location for the United World Government.

I feel sure that you will enjoy the meeting facilities
at the congress venue. You will enjoy our assistance
to ensure your stay with us is fascinating, rewarding
and memorable. I am confident you will all be
delighted with your stay in Istanbul where you will
have the opportunity to experience the renowned
Turkish hospitality.

The conference web address is:

http://www.icenes2007.org

A comprehensive Call for Papers can be downloaded by:

http://www.icenes2007.org/Call_for_Papers.pdf   or,

http://www.icenes2007.org/Call_for_Papers.doc

You may use the “Online Submission” on the conference
web page for sending “ABSTRACTS” or send them directly
via e-mail to:

abstract at icenes2007.org

We look forward to welcoming you all to the 13th
International Conference on Emerging Nuclear Energy
Systems (ICENES 2007).

Conference Chairman

Prof. Dr. Sumer Sahin

"Those who corrupt the public mind are just as evil as those who steal from the public purse."
Adlai Stevenson

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist