[ RadSafe ] Kansas NPP guards can shoot to kill

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 15:59:27 CST 2006

The only incident I ever heard about was a disgruntled
employee who tried to ram his car into the gate at
Three Mile Island NPP.

--- "Bradt, Clayton (LABOR)"
<Clayton.Bradt at labor.state.ny.us> wrote:

> I thought the last sentence of the Reuters piece was
> most interesting:
>
> "A spokesman at the governor's office was not able
> to say whether there
> had been attacks on the Wolf Creek plant since it
> began operation in
> 1985 in Burlington in Coffey County, about 100 miles
> southwest of Kansas
> City."
>
> I guess the NRC has been doing a good job keeping
> the lid on all those
> attacks on power plants for the past 20 years.  Who
> knew?
>
> Clayton J. Bradt, CHP
> Principal Radiophysicist
> NYS Dept. of Labor
> phone: (518) 457 1202
> fax:     (518) 485 7406
> e-mail: clayton.bradt at labor.state.ny.us

"Those who corrupt the public mind are just as evil as those who steal from the public purse."
Adlai Stevenson

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist