AW: [ RadSafe ] BBC reports There is no single cause forGulfWarillness, researchers have concluded

Stewart Farber farbersa at optonline.net
Tue Mar 28 06:24:42 CST 2006

Regarding radiophobia and exploitation by some of trivial radiation risk:. I
recall from my stamp collecting days as a child, a wonderful quote by Thomas
Jefferson  on one of the late 1950s vintage "Champions of Liberty" series
stamps:

"I have sworn eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the minds
of man"

Stewart Farber