AW: AW: [ RadSafe ] BBC reports There is no single cause forGulfWarillness, researchers have concluded

Stewart Farber farbersa at optonline.net
Wed Mar 29 16:02:53 CST 2006

For the purists in our group, I apologize for my memory having secularized
the Jefferson quote from a US Postal Service 1960 Credo series stamp [not
Champion of Liberty series] stamp from my youth. The actual quote from
Jefferson in one of his letters is:

I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of
tyranny over the mind of man. -Thomas Jefferson

Forty-six years sometimes plays tricks with one's memory. :-)

Stewart Farber