[ RadSafe ] Depleted Uranium For Dummies Author Seeks Corrections!

Roger Helbig rhelbig at california.com
Fri Mar 31 03:09:49 CST 2006

Mr Hall wants comments on his web pages .. probably not from you folks, but he certainly could use some education and he certainly is not doing the 42nd Division proud at all .. My Dad proudly wore their Rainbow Division patch when he was in the NY National Guard while living in NY City in the early 50's.

Roger Helbig