[ RadSafe ] 60 Minutes feature on Hanford last night

Sandy Perle sandyfl at earthlink.net
Mon May 1 13:20:47 CDT 2006

This was a scathing report on DOE and the Hanford clean-up process. I
know how 60 Minutes can skew information and manipulate the final
product. However, there were DOE Management, Washington State
Governor and others interviewed.

Haven't seen this mentioned on Radsafe, so, what is the take from our
Hanford colleagues regarding the telecast?

-------------------------------------
Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714  Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

E-Mail: sperle at dosimetry.com
E-Mail: sandyfl at earthlink.net

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/