[ RadSafe ] Phone radiation 'impairs thinking'

Baratta, Edmond J edmond.baratta at fda.hhs.gov
Mon May 1 13:30:04 CDT 2006

I believe the only impairment is from people using them while driving.  They
are concentrating on their calls and not the road.  FDA has done studies on
the cell phone and found no effects.  I agree with Susan Gawarecki on the
risks.

Edmond J. Baratta
Radiation Safety Officer
Tel. No. 781-729-5700 x 728