[ RadSafe ] 60 Minutes feature on Hanford last night

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 07:48:20 CDT 2006

Jim,
>From the prespective of a tax paying citizen, I have
not impressed with milestones.  I am impressed that
the issue of Hanford waste disposal still exists.

As a health physicist, I recognize that the risks are
small.  Nevertheless, as a health physicist I am
impressed that the issue of Hanford waste disposal
still exists.

(These comments are mine.  My employer and spouse have
no idea what I am up to.)

--- "Dukelow, James S Jr" <jim.dukelow at pnl.gov> wrote:

> John Jacobus wrote:

"People will be shocked to see how safe it is to live in New York City."
ANDREW KARMEN, a sociology professor at John Jay College of Criminal Justice, on murder trends in the city.

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com