[ RadSafe ] Glove box qualification

Minnema, Douglas Douglas.Minnema at nnsa.doe.gov
Fri May 5 08:31:32 CDT 2006

Jeff,

I haven't seen it discussed much here on RADSAFE, but there is an
organization that I'm sure can help you - the American Glovebox Society
(AGS).  Try http://www.gloveboxsociety.org/.  They develop industry
consensus standards (I'm on the committee) for both radiological and non-rad
glovebox applications, have a very broad international membership including
vendors, and are happy to provide any assistance they can.

In your case, they are working on testing standards, but they also have a
guideline book that provides all sorts of information that will be helpful
to you.

Doug Minnema, PhD, CHP
NNSA US DOE