[ RadSafe ] Nuclear accident exercise reveals ‘fatal flaws’

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 09:40:25 CDT 2006

I just love this convoluted accident scenarios.

--- Jose Julio Rozental <joseroze at netvision.net.il>
wrote:

> SUNDAY HERALD
> Nuclear accident exercise reveals ‘fatal flaws’
> By Rob Edwards
> Environment Editor
>
> MISTAKES made during a major nuclear accident
> exercise held in Edinburgh
> last year would have left real casualties trapped in
> vehicles and spread
> deadly radioactive contamination, an official report
> has revealed.
>
> http://www.sundayherald.com/55448
>

> Jose Julio Rozental
> joseroze at netvision.net.il
> Israel

"People will be shocked to see how safe it is to live in New York City."
ANDREW KARMEN, a sociology professor at John Jay College of Criminal Justice, on murder trends in the city.

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com