[ RadSafe ] airport scanners at Heathrow

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Thu May 11 07:32:21 CDT 2006

Mauro,
This sounds like the "big problem" with computer CRTs
or VDTs (depending on what you call them) that was
reported in the 1980s.  I remember reading an article
around that time that said the statistically, there
should me MORE reports of miscarriages based on the
number of female workers.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=16984613&method=full&siteid=94762&headline=five-x-ray-scanner-guards-lose-babies--name_page.html

> I'd like to exchange some info.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Mauro Campoleoni

"People will be shocked to see how safe it is to live in New York City."
ANDREW KARMEN, a sociology professor at John Jay College of Criminal Justice, on murder trends in the city.

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com