[ RadSafe ] Re: [DU-WATCH] House Passes Rep. McDermott DU Amendment to Defense Bill

roger helbig rhelbig at california.com
Fri May 12 20:42:13 CDT 2006

Bad news since McDermott heavily influenced by Moret and
Rokke, for example, the forged document purporting to be
memo to Maj Gen Groves about DU in 1942.  Hope Senate has
more sense.  Maybe though, the resulting study will prove
once and for all that there is no danger to veterans or
their children.  We can only hope.  Apparently, McDermott
in his ignorance has no knowledge of the already extensive
studies which have proved the activists wrong time and time
again, but their clever use of internet and obscure world
wide radio has kept their version of the issue in the minds
of legislators.

Roger Helbig

--- R Rands <rrands at bigpond.net.au> wrote:  Note word is
being spread by the Australian arch-activist Robert Rands