[ RadSafe ] funniest DU scare story ever !

denison8 at wowway.com denison8 at wowway.com
Wed May 24 21:48:54 CDT 2006

Anybody got a ref for the exposure rate from a kilo of DU (I'm at
home without my books).  Off the top of my head I'd guess no more
than a couple of mrem.

--
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Eric Denison
Westerville, Ohio, USA
denison8 at wowway.com

Where do you stand?  Take "The World's Smallest Political Quiz"
online at www.self-gov.org/quiz

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of
servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home
from us in peace. We ask not your counsel or your arms. Crouch
down and lick the hands of those who feed you. May your chains
set lightly upon you. May posterity forget that ye were our
countrymen." - Samuel Adams