[ RadSafe ] Warning laber maker

John Andrews andrewsjp at chartertn.net
Mon May 29 13:15:20 CDT 2006

Maury Siskel wrote:

> Question has arien in past about warning labels and expecially the
> trefoil for radioactivity. For kaking this and a wide selection of
> warning markings on your own printer, go to:
> http://www.warninglabelgenerator.com/
>
> Cheers and Happy Decoration Day
> Maury&Dog

I thought something was wrong with that radiation symbol.  It is upside
down!   And, the center dot is too small.  The specs are in 10CFR20, I
think.  The distance from the center dot to the blade of the symbol
should be 1/2 the radius of the dot.

OK, so I am picky, picky, picky...

John Andrews, Knoxville, Tennessee