[ RadSafe ] Stoessel report on TV

Theo Richel theo at richel.org
Wed May 31 16:15:07 CDT 2006

I havent seen the program (I live in Holland where Stossel is not aired),
but I do know where the radiation part of this film is based on. It is a
book by Ed Hiserodt called 'Underexposed - What if radiation is actually
good for you?' from last year. Strange enough no one has mentioned this book
yet on the Radsafe-list. I think it is quite good and for this list it is
exactly on topic.

As a free lance journalist I write similar stories as are in that book, but
as you understand pro-nuclear and other scare-debunking-stories are not
exactly popular in the media so in order to supply my income I have decided
to sell this book at my website. If you want to promote better reporting on
radiation and health then here is your chance: buy the book. Read more about
it here: http://www.richel.org/grk/bookshop/hiserodt/mailing.htm

I hope no one is offended by this commercial abuse of this list.

Regards

Theo Richel
Stationsstraat 43
4421 AK Kapelle