[ RadSafe ] The Role of Low-Dose Radiation in the Maintenance of Life

Scott, Bobby BScott at lrri.org
Sun Nov 5 17:15:05 CST 2006

Thanks John for your additional comments:

Have you published any recent papers in peer-reviewed journals that
address radiation-induced stochastic effects?  If so, I would be
interested in reading such publications.  Possibly others readers of the
Radsafe Digest may also have interest so that you may want to post the
list on Radsafe Digest.

Bobby Scott