[ RadSafe ] National Academies Project: Toxicological andRadiological Effects from Exposures to Depleted UraniumDuring and After Combat

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 14 14:08:12 CST 2006

Even worse, we will see more e-mails on this
list-server.

http://www8.nationalacademies.org/cp/projectview.aspx?key=117

> > Will this bring closure to the "issue"?
> >
> > Bob C

> > Before posting a message to RadSafe be sure to
> have read and understood
> >
> > For information on how to subscribe or unsubscribe
> and other settings
> visit: http://radlab.nl/radsafe/

+++++++++++++++++++
"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

>From "The New Collossus" by Emma Lazarus

-- John
John Jacobus, MS