[ RadSafe ] National Academies Project: ToxicologicalandRadiological Effects from Exposures to Depleted Uranium During andAfter Combat

John R Johnson idias at interchange.ubc.ca
Tue Nov 14 17:50:22 CST 2006

Radsafers

I think I posted these DU references before. I don't see why you are saying
there are not good references

Uranium references

Radiation Risks and Uranium Toxicity, A Brodsky, RSA Publications, 1996

A Review of the Scientific Literature as it Pertains to Gulf War Illnesses
Harley et al RAND, 1999

Depleted Uranium Sources, Exposure and Heath Effects, World Health
Organization, 2001

John
John R Johnson, Ph.D.
*****