[ RadSafe ] Website for NORM V conference announcement - FYI

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Thu Nov 16 09:42:37 CST 2006

Dear collegues,

Thanks to several members of both the RADSAFE and the norm-tenorm group I
have received the changed website of NORM V to be held March 19-22, 2007 in
Sevilla, Spain..

It is

http://alojamientos.us.es./normv.

I sincerely recommend everybody who is interested in natural occurring
radioactive material (NORM) to visit this site and even more to attend the
conference. I have attended some of the previous ones and they have really
been interesting and also fruitful for my own work.

Additionally I would recommend everybody to spend at least a few more days
in Sevilla and Andalusia, since this is such a great piece of world with not
only beautiful landscapes, but historically extremely interesting and full
of historic monuments not only in Sevilla itself, but also nearby places.
Just to drop a few names: Cordoba, Granada, Gibraltar

Hope to see many of you there!

Franz