[ RadSafe ] Airport arrest turns up nuclear info

Scott Davidson bsdnuke at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 14:03:39 CST 2006

Actually this is a very important issue that should be responded to by one
of our Homeland Security HPs.  With random checks on any of us, we probably
would find our trips delayed.  Though it seems that a reasonable inspection
might resolve this, some guidance to the DHS personnel and us HPs might be
appropriate.  Any takers?