AW: [ RadSafe ] Reactor in the Basement!

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Tue Nov 21 17:07:12 CST 2006

RADSAFErs,

Can anybody enlighten me? The date of this article is November 19, 2006 -
was it intended to be published on April 1, what we call in Europe "April
Fools Day"? Now we have a teen as expert, who solves all the problems that
those scientists with academic degrees and professors have still not been
able to solve in spite of spending billions and more billions in equipment
for research and world wide cooperation. This is done in the basement of an
Oakland Township. Gratulations!

Please, can somebody tell me that this is a newspaper hoax!

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
PhD, MR iR
Habicherg. 31/7