[ RadSafe ] Reactor in the Basement!

Jaro jaro-10kbq at sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 21 20:41:11 CST 2006

At least the article avoids making the endlessly repeated phony claim of the
big fusion establishment, that its the "energy source of the sun."
If that were the case, they wouldn't need hundred-million-degree
temperatures, and they wouldn't need deuterium or tritium.
Of course admitting that its really the energy source of hydrogen bombs,
doesn't sound nearly as attractive to politicians, the media, and the
public....

 Jaro