[ RadSafe ] Re: John Birch Society comment/Fusion Energy issue

stewart farber radproject at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 24 18:12:24 CST 2006

Hi Thiago,

I'm afraid your note below to me of Nov. 24th, is very surprising and confusing.

I NEVER told the John Birch Society anything about your not having created, or not created, fusion. I have NEVER at any time in my life,  before or after my one and only general post to radsafe on Tuesday, November 21, 2006 5:27 PM, concerning the news article published in the Nov. 21  Detroit FREE PRESS, had written or verbal contact with the John Birch Society or anyone connected with them ---to the best of my knowledge.

I can not notify the John Birch Society of anything since I do not feel any such notice is appropriate and in any case do not know how to make contact with this organization were I to be so so inclined. I am glad to see the additional information on your efforts but it is not appropriate for me to contact the organization you requested.

Best wishes with your fusion research project and for a Happy holiday season,

Stewart Farber, MS Public Health
Consulting Scientist
[203] 522-2817
email: radproject at aol.com