[ RadSafe ] Po-210 Lethal dose

Ellars, Charles Charles.Ellars at qsa-global.com
Tue Nov 28 10:34:45 CST 2006

Many thanks to all who responded to my question.  While the actual
amount of Po-210 would be very small, I suspect that the media or
carrier it is in would be noticeable unless it had been separated and
purified.  IMHO the person(s) that would take this route to murder
someone wanted to send a message.  It was not enough to just kill the
guy, he had to be tortured as well.  It sounds like something from a
James Bond movie.  No doubt there is a sophisticated organization behind
this.  Just an opinion...
Thanks again.
Charlie Ellars