[ RadSafe ] RE: Po-210 Lethal dose

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Tue Nov 28 22:08:02 CST 2006

Doug,

> OK, so it was not stolen. But he did NOT eliminate the possibility that
> polonium was passed to another "official" agency.......
> ;~)

if one spends enough time analyzing what they have said over time
it inevitably becomes obvious who's behind most evil things in the
world nowadays. This is their mentality - they just have seen no
gain out of anything but theft and killing in their lifetimes, this
is what life _is_ in these countries. I am quite sure the top brass
there think of themselves as of wanna-be genious unrestricted-chess
players on the world scene where the only thing that matters is
winning a game, and there is a long queue of candidates for
those positions.
 I must say I don't bother following much of that kind of news,
I know what to expect. I lost the count of governors killed in
helicopter "crashes" last 5 years or so and similar, obvious
stuff (appartment block bombings etc). If I continue the list
of their evil doings I deem obvious I'll definitely be branded
"paranoid", "conspiracy theorist", you name it, so I'll stop
here.

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff               Transgalactic Instruments

http://www.tgi-sci.com